<<  返回Cozy字幕组讨论区

【摩登小分队】se0108工作安排

  • vero6220 (06/05/2008)

    在电驴上没找到第七集的资源呢,偶们就调过它直接一6第八集好了,嘿嘿

    翻译安排:

    00:00---06:00 yang2008
    06:00---11:00 凤凤
    11:00---16:00 icycool
    17:00---21:00 曼珠沙华
    21:00---结束 圆子


    校对,时间轴,压制: 坨坨


    翻译交稿时间: 6月13日(下周五)

    校对完成时间:6月16日

    字幕压制完成时间:6月18日

  • 1.

    vero6220 (06/05/2008)

    ==‘这就是数学不好的人才会犯的错……

    更正:

    17:00---22:00 曼珠沙华
    22:00---结束 圆子

  • 2.

    strawberrygg (06/12/2008)

    The Flintstones
    Season 1
    Episode 8
    17:00-22:00
    By strawberrygg
    听得不太清楚,特别是那些恐龙的名字,请原谅。

    Old: that’s my term. One thousand on Gravel Pitt. I will take cluge. Say, why do we all tip, son?
    那时我的选择。在Gravel Pitt上赌1000。我会赢得。怎样,小伙子,给你点内幕吧?
    Fred: yeah, sure, sure.
    好啊好啊。
    Old: don’t bet on the races. That’s a tip, son.
    不要赌赛恐龙!这就是内幕。
    Barney: say who was that?
    你说那是谁?
    Worker: him? he owns Saiber Two.
    他?他是Saiber Two 的主人啊。
    Fred: but he just bet on Gravel Pitt.
    但他在Gravel Pitt上买重本了。
    Worker: So, who’s betting on Saiber Two?
    又怎样?谁要买Saiber Two赢啊?
    Fred: we are. and we want to change our bet.
    我们买了。我们想要改一改对象。
    Worker: too late, fellas.
    太迟了,小伙子。
    Speaker: They are all running. Puzzle goes to the front. Granite Boy second. Slighkey Berto third. Chao Mulin right head on head fourth. Gravel Pitt and Saiber Two.
    它们都在狂奔。迷糊小子跑在最前。/小子跑第二。史莱克•布头跑第三。岂可木林迎头赶上,跑第四。还有Gravel Pitt和Saiber Two。
    Into the / turn, Puzzle still in front by the way, Granite Boy second ,while Chao Mulin up to third, Slighkey Berto fourth, then comes Gravel Pitt and Saiber Two.
    转弯了。迷糊小子仍在带头领先。/小子第二,岂可木林赶上来了,第三。史莱克•布头第四。之后是Gravel Pitt 和Saiber Two。
    F&B: oh boy
    天啊!
    speaker: going into the large stretch, Granite Boy challenges Puzzle, and takes the lead
    跑进最后一段长直路。/小子奋力追上迷糊小子,带头领先了。
    old: YEAH~~~~~come on, Gravel Pitt
    YEAH!快快快,Gravel Pitt.
    fb:come on, Saiber Two
    跑快点啊。。。Saiber Two
    old: Saiber Two? did you say Saiber Two son? i told you, don’t bet on the races. come on, Gravel Pitt.
    Saiber Two? 你们刚刚是不是说Saiber Two啊?我叫你们不要赌赛恐龙的。快点啊,Gravel Pitt.
    speaker: it’s Granite Boy still on the lead, then Puzzle second by great, while Chao third. wait a minute, wait a minute. Saiber Two is cutting the mover on the outside.
    /小子仍然带头领先。迷糊小子第二,紧随其后。岂可第三。咦?等一下,等一下,Saiber Two 绕外面的圈赶上来了。
    F: he said Saiber Two, Barney
    他说Saiber Two 啊巴尼。
    b: I know, I know. Yeah~~~~~~~~~~ come on, Saiber Two
    我听到,我听到了。YEAH~~跑快点加油啊,Saiber Two.
    speaker: Heading to the final turn, it’s Granite Boy in front. Puzzle the second, Saiber Two heads third, Slighkey Berto fourth, while Chao is / Gravel Pitt.
    跑向最后一圈了。/小子带头。迷糊小子第二。Saiber Two跑上第三。史莱克•布头第四。岂可在后面,还有Gravel Pitt.
    Coming into the stage, Saiber Two takes the lead with puzzel second. Granite Boy, Slighkey, while Chao take over, and Gravel Pitt. at the /, it’s Saiber Two / the lead. puzzel second, the Granite Boy, Slighkey, Chao, / breaking through, Gravel Pitt........
    它们进入最后一轮了。Saiber Two跑第一带头了,迷糊小子跑第二。随后是/小子,史莱克,岂可跑上来了,最后是Gravel Pitt.最后半圈,Saiber Two带头。迷糊小子第二。随后是/小子,史莱克,岂可,有谁要突破阵线了?Gravel Pitt。
    they are coming to the finishing line. With Saiber Two still in front ,here they come. Watch closely. And the winner, the winner is, the winner is, Gravel Pitt.
    它们要冲向终点线了。Saiber Two仍然领先,它们来了。看紧一点。冠军是,冠军,冠军是,Gravel Pitt.
    old:yeah
    耶!!!!!
    Fred: Did he say Gravel Pitt?
    他说Gravel Pitt 吗?
    Old: well. it’s what he said, son. Gravel Pitt.
    对啊,他是这样说的,小伙子。Gravel Pitt!
    Barney: oh, gee. If there’t one thing I can’t stand, it’s to see a grown man cry.
    噢,天啊。我唯一不能忍受的,就是看着这么一个大人在哭。
    Speader: Attention, please. Gets-up photo finished, up photo finished. The official result in just a moment.
    请注意。照片冲洗出来了。照片冲洗出来了。官方结果很快就有了。
    Fred: cross your fingers.
    我们交叉手指祈祷吧。
    Barney: yemen,yemen.
    对啊,对啊
    fred: cross our toes, too.
    脚趾也交叉吧。
    speaker: and here comes the photo. the photo is on the judge’s hands. The judge’s studying the photo. and we will have the official decision in just a moment. just a moment, now. and here is hopes. the winner is, the winner is, Saiber Two.
    照片来了。照片已经在裁判手中。裁判很认真地研究照片中。我们很快就会公布官方结果了,就等一会儿。好,现在又结果了,让我们大家都期盼着。冠军是,冠军是,Saiber Two.
    Fred: Like you said it sir, don’t bet on the races.
    先生,就像你说过一样,不要赌赛恐龙。哈哈。
    F&B: ...fellow....(singing)
    Barney: fred.fred,fred.
    弗瑞德,弗瑞德。
    Fred: what, Barney.
    什么事啊,巴尼。
    Barney: have you figured our what you gonna tell wilma?
    你想到怎么跟威尔玛说了吗?
    Fred: well, I am gonna tell her the truth, that her husband is gonna be a big business tycoon.
    我准备向她坦白。告诉她她老公我将会成为商业巨头。
    Barney: well,you’d better let me hold the money.
    那你最好让我帮你管着资金。
    Fred: what for?
    为什么?
    Barney: just in case she don’t (应该是doesn’t吧,但我听到don’t)like the idea.
    万一她不喜欢你做生意啊
    Fred: Hey, you got something,man. you know how wives are. She / about this one, she maybe do something dumb with it.
    嘿,你还挺有用的。你多了解我们老婆的性格啊。如果她知道我有钱,她可能就要用我的钱做蠢事了。
    Barney: yeah, like, put it in a bank, like.
    对啊。就像,存在银行。
    Fred: yeah. They like to put it in the bank. Yeah. But I am not trusting you with all this though. we are gonna stash it in some place safe. hey. how about stash it under that rock over there?
    对啊。她们就喜欢把钱存银行。对啊,哈哈。但是这么大一笔钱我也不能全信你。我们要把钱藏在一个安全的地方。嘿,不如把钱藏在那边的石头下面吧?
    Barney: oh. this is heavy.
    噢,这很重哎。
    Fred: it ought to better to keep the money at it. And look and see if it runs around.
    我们就是要放在下面看看,钱会不会飞走。
    barney: OK. Fred. what a / sign. Let’s go.
    可以了,弗瑞德。很稳妥。我们走吧。
    Fred: get this rock off my hand, so i can tear you apart.
    把这块石头从我手上移开!然后我要把你撕开两半!
    Barney: how did you get it caught?
    你怎么把手压在下面?
    Fred: I didn’t get it caught. I put it under here if you can /. Get it off, your / soul.
    我没有把握的手压在下面,我放在这里。把这石头拿开,你这蠢才!!
    Barney: get it off, get it off, get if off.
    拿开拿开拿开。

  • 3.

    phoenixlee (06/13/2008)

    and then when you get a way live in crying ,out staggering raves she'll be so glad to see me she won't even think about the money
    你在那边痛苦悲伤,胡言乱语,她看到我安然无恙,就会高兴得忘掉钱的事
    B:ok pal well just give me enough time.
    好的伙计,先给我点时间
    F a o I almost forgot
    啊 哦 我差点忘了
    B forgot what fred
    忘了什么 弗雷德?
    F here you'd better hold my pay below
    你最好先替我保管一下工资
    b but what for?
    为什么呢?
    f and if welma finds it on me a hold up stories in the ash can,that's why it for ,get going
    如果薇玛发现它在我身上,计划就泡汤了,这就是原因,快点
    b welma welma welma
    薇玛,薇,薇玛
    fred's not home barney
    弗雷德没在家 邦尼
    b welma I'm only hoping he makes it home
    我只希望他能回来
    what are you talking about
    你说什么?
    I I don't know how to break this to you welma
    我 我不知道怎么跟你说
    a terrible thing happened,fred was on his way home and,and two guys chop him in the alley,they give him a terrible beating,he tried to deffend himself,but they overpowered him,and took his whole week's pay,now welma now take this easy don't get historical
    发生了意外,弗雷德正在回家路上,经过峡谷时被两个家伙截住了,他们狠狠的揍了他一顿,他想自卫,可他打不过他们,还被他们抢走了一周的工资,别着急,
    w i don't believe one word of it,
    我一个字都不信
    but welma
    但是薇玛
    not one word
    一个都不
    but but welma
    但是但是,薇玛
    wait wait till you see him
    等等,至少等你看看他再做决定
    a litttle datum on face
    脸上来点道具
    rend the cloth a little
    衣服扯烂点
    haha that will do it
    哈哈 搞定
    I tell you I don't believe it
    告诉你,我不会相信的
    a u
    (痛苦呻吟着)
    eazy pal now try to hold on fred,you know we all love you.
    放松点 坚持住弗雷德,你知道我们都是爱的
    I know especially welma ,take it easy honey I'm going to be all right,don't be historical.stop crying,be glad I am alive.
    我知道,特别是薇玛,放松点,亲爱的,我没事儿,别着急,别哭了,我还活着,你应该高兴才是
    what did you do with the money?
    你把钱用来干吗了
    the money what kind of a wife are you? three three tough guys chopped me and
    钱?你是什么老婆啊?三个大汉劫持了我
    barney said there were two
    邦尼说是两个人
    two?well one of them was a midget barney couldn't see him.
    两个?额,有一个是侏儒,邦尼看不见
    it's the phone,you two midget brains better think of something better before I get back,I'm coming I'm coming
    电话响了,你们这两个侏儒脑袋在我回来之前最好想点更好的招数,我来了,我来了
    how about a woman like that
    怎么会有这种女人?
    well she is tough to concince that's all I can say
    哦 她实在很难被说服,这是我唯一能说的
    I'd have to behave that before she even have believe me
    只有我真的出事了她才会相信
    we ganna do something fred and fast,
    我们得做点什么,弗雷得,得快点
    o I hate to do this fred,
    哦,我不想这样做的,弗雷德
    testing one two three four ,testing,xixixi,(he's up like a light)
    测试 一 二 三 四,测试,像个灯泡一样
    welma welma
    薇玛薇玛
    now what?
    又怎么了?
    fred just killed over
    弗雷德晕过去了
    from what, overacting?
    为啥呢?表演过度?
    no from this bump
    不是,因为这个包
    oh oh my poor hunsband
    噢,噢,我可怜的丈夫
    ya,
    咿呀
    he is coming to
    他醒了
    fred will you ever forgive me for doublting you?
    弗雷德,你能原谅我的怀疑么?
    ya

    whatch him barney while I get some cold water in the towel
    看着他,邦尼,我加点冰水到毛巾上
    say something fred say something
    说点什么,弗雷德,说点什么
    you nuccle head ,are you trying to kill me ?
    你这个榆木脑袋,你想杀死我啊
    oh I have to think something quick what else could I do?
    情况紧急,我没别的选择啦
    and I'm thinking of something quick now can you gess what I AM ganna do?
    现在的情况也很紧急,你猜我要干嘛
    fred
    弗雷德
    ya

    now fred I just called the doctor and you are not to sturt him when he gets here
    弗雷德 我刚打电话叫了医生,他来时你可别吓唬他
    I'd like to sturt Barney,with a (*)
    我倒想吓吓邦尼,用一个
    en...

    hi doc what's all that 六个恩
    嘿,医生,你恩来恩去是什么意思,恩?
    search me?
    我可不知道
    I saw a doctor do it on a tv show
    我看见电视里的医生就这样
    quiet please,while I test reflects
    请保持安静,我要测试一下反应
    en just what I thought,congestion of the contacs makes complications
    恩,和我想的一样,产生的并发症

    complications?
    并发症?
    yeah bumps of the nagnas
    是的,那加那病肿块
    (南非由采采蝇传播的一种的家畜病)
    bumps of the nagnas?
    那加那病肿块?
    what's that?
    是什么东西?
    search me ?
    我可不知道?
    i know i know you saw it on a tv show
    知道了,知道了,你在电视上看见过

<<  返回Cozy字幕组讨论区

欢迎访问译言网。在这里,您可以。。。

阅读
发现
翻译